Why are Mistatera's CBD drops beneficial for you?
Getting better sleep at night means more energy for the day. Both will occur with regular use of Mistatera CBD!
Drops will make you reach better sports results with completely natural, safe, and legal ingredients.
Mistatera’s CBD oil helps with concentration and your performance at work. Experience a great boost of efficiency and effectiveness.
This 5% CBD oil contains full spectrum cannabinoids extract, which will guide you towards a happy and a balanced life.
Full spectrum cannabinoids (to name a few: CBD, CBN, CBG, CBC, THC) used in this product will provide higher levels of relief in opposition to CBD isolate.
In addition to this, independent certification confirms the THC content present in this bottle is completely legal and safe, containing below the EU legal limit of 0.2%.
Adding to previously stated, CBD resin is dissolved in organic coconut oil to produce elite mixture of natural substances.
To clarify further, coconut oil (known as “super-food”) is high in healthy saturated fats, that can have positive effects to our health.
Hence, why the hemp resin tastes much better compared to other merging methods.
This product contains ingredients that are 100% of plant origin, therefore the product is vegan, gluten free and non-GMO.
In conclusion, the wide range of cannabinoids, lab analyses, multiple certifications and controlled natural origin contribute to the highest quality product.
Lifestyle with CBD oil?
Everyday use of CBD can have great benefits for your body and mind.
Above all, it brings the balance into your life.
People don’t have to be sick to understand life could feel better.
That’s why this Mistatera CBD was created to help people experience the most of their life – even in their prime.
Take a chance at a better life today and add top quality CBD by Mistatera to your cart now.
Mistatera CBD Customer Reviews
“Relieved my anxiety, made me sleep better at night and decreased my work-related stress. Quick delivery as well, overall a great product and service by Mistatera.”
– Jess, 32, Huddersfield
Ingredients of Mistatera CBD Drops
- Hemp bud extract (Cannabis sativa L. var. sativa) 12.5% (40% of which is CBD and the other 60% are other terpenes, flavinoids and cannabinoids).
- organic coconut oil 87.5%
Hemp bud extract contains 500 mg of CBD extracted from the hemp plant.
THC content in this extract is less than 0.2% which means you will not get high.
5% CBD Recommended Daily Intake
For general well-being: twice a day drop 2-3 drops under your tongue, hold for a minute and swallow.
As a treatment: three times a day drop 5 drops under your tongue, hold for a minute and swallow.
Best CBD Oil body absorption
- Shake bottle before use.
- Drop a couple of drops under your tongue
- Hold for a minute and swallow.
We recommend using CBD as a part of a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
This food supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children!
Legal disclaimer: All the products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to check with physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.